Download an execute Never10
Original site https://www.grc.com/never10.htm
Version 1.3 of Never10 adds much-requested command-line switches to perform and further automate all Never10 operations. Never10 now offers the following command-line switches:
- delete ‑ deletes any and all pre-downloaded Windows 10 files. If no Windows 10 files are present, the command’s presence is registered for user-interface suppression, but the command has no other effect.
- disable ‑ disables the GWX subsystem to prevent all user prompting and pre-downloading of Windows 10. If both ‘disable’ and ‘enable’ are specified (though that makes no sense) this disable command takes precedence and all future Windows Update OS upgrading behavior will be disabled.
- enable ‑ re-enables the GWX subsystem to allow Windows Update-driven OS upgrading. This restores the system to its default condition with GWX (Get Windows 10) OS upgrading enabled.
- showui ‑ for the purpose of testing and verifying the operation of these command-line switches, this ‘showui’ option causes the standard Never10 user interface to be displayed after all command-line operations have been completed. The default behavior, if any of the other commands are present, is for no user-interface presentation and completely silent operation.
- update ‑ If a Windows 7 or 8.1 system has an out-of-date version of Windows Update, this command instructs Never10 to obtain and silently install a more recent version of Windows Update. If the system already has a newer version no action is taken.
Typical command line: never10.exe update delete disable